1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the “shuffle” command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
5. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
Here’s my list:
1. Accidentally in Love – Counting Crows
2. Possum Kingdom – Toadies
3. I Want Love – Elton John
4. Let the Rain Fall Down – Hilary Duff
5. Sunday Bloody Sunday (live) – U2
6. Rock Your Body – Justin Timberlake
7. Edelweiss – Sound of Music Soundtrack
8. Longview – Green Day
9. Let That Be Enough – Switchfoot
10. Picture – Sheryl Crow and Kid Rock
Come on, try it. all the cool kids are doing it!!!!
looking over my list…i’m not ALL that embarrassed by it. Sure, i’d like to erase the Hilary Duff song…but, honestly, it’s on there because of my daughter, not because of me. as is the Sound of Music song…