Lisab gave me a pity tag, because she knew that i wanted to do this meme – My Top Ten TV Characters. yes, i wanted to do it….until i realized how hard this is for someone who watches a lot of tv. a lot of tv.
to make this a little easier on me, and to change it up just a wee bit, i’ve changed it to:
My Top Twenty TV Characters (in no particular order)
1. Paulie Walnuts – The Sopranos
2. Dwight Schrute – The Office
3. Felicity Porter – Felicity
4. Cristina Yang – Grey’s Anatomy
5. Ari Gold – Entourage
6. Butters Scotch – South Park
7. George Costanza – Seinfeld
8. Bree Van De Kamp – Desperate Housewives
9. Kevin Arnold – The Wonder Years
10. Jack Tripper – Three’s Company
11. Angela Chase – My So Called Life
12. Basil Fawlty – Fawlty Towers
13. Ally McBeal – Ally McBeal
14. Josh LymanÃ‚Â – West Wing
15. Samantha Stephens – Bewitched
16. Brenda Walsh – Beverly Hills, 90210
17. Alex P. Keaton – Family Ties
18. Jd – Scrubs
19. Frank Barone – Everybody Loves Raymond
20. Jo Polnachek – The Facts of Life
~~am i a complete asshole for wanting to watch Kimberly getting hit by the branch and falling off the horse and Rob loafing about all Ã¢â‚¬Å“I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t know what to do!Ã¢â‚¬Â (side note to Rob: get off your freakin’ horse) about 45 times?Ã‚Â
~~also? Phil saying to Sarah (a girl with ONE leg) “Did you expect, two legs into the race, to be in first place??” bwah.
~~oh my goodness….i heartÃ‚Â “coalminer and wife”. Mary saying (whisper) “We’ve never known any gay people” – (brightly) “I like ’em!” I really hope they last and stop getting stuck in the mud. also? giving the moms their extra water? so nice!
~~Peter kind of deserved to have the ass-y ox, since that’s pretty much how he was behaving…okay, also? Sarah’s “riding foot” has its toenails painted. i found that mildly disturbing.
~~i love watching the meltdowns.
~~i enjoy Duke and Lauren. but i really don’t understand why he was letting everyone pass him. why didn’t he just start driving faster?
~~could Tom and Terry be more typical. “I lost my hat?” “was it pink?” they need to tone it down a notch and stop the whine.
~~i’m not at all sad to see the cheerleaders go. they can now go home and talk to doorknobs or something.
bottom line? i love Mongolia. and i love this season. it’s good times on TAR.