So, last week I did the 13 most unnecessary baby products.Ã‚Â Today i bring you my 13 all-time most fantabulous can’t-live-without products. I’m such a baby gear whore.
1. The MAM paci and the MAM paci clip.
2. Exersaucer. hours and hours of entertainment. which means a shower for mommy. and possibly even a blow dry!
3. The Bouncy Chair. we have the Fisher Price kick and play. oh. and it vibrates.
4. The Peg Perego Pliko. now called the P3. ah. wonder of wonders. miracle of miracles. snap your infant seat in. fold with one hand. throw in your car. amazing. i don’t even have the words.
5. The Infant Seat. We have a peg. only drawback? needs the base to go in a car. but, i carried my babies around in those things until they were busting out of them. convenient is an understatement. no transferring. no waking sleeping babies. snappity snap snap goodness.
6. The Fisher Price Easy Clean high chair. ah. this is the life. it’s easy to clean. imagine that. and the tray is the right height. and it fits snugly so food doesn’t fall into her lap. a pleasure after the stupid peg.
7. Baby Bjorn. i used this for evening during Isabella’s fussy time. i’d strap her toÃ‚Â my chest and cook dinner, feed the kids, build log cabins (the last one is a joke…who do you think i am, Martha Stewart?)
8. Gymini. ah. good for tummy time. All three of my kids were big fans, big fans.
9. Zooper Boogie. she sure is pretty, isn’t she? and she’s amazing. big wheels are perfect for Canadian winters. this sucker glides over mountains of snow with ease. and it has a bassinet feature. and you can turn it around. face the baby…or have the baby facing out.
10. Boppy pillow. see, people have mixed opinions on this giant pillow. for me, it was great. and i’ll tell you why. without out, none of my children would have been breastfed. and Isabella did a lot of sleeping in that little crevice in the middle.
11. Tiny Love Mobile. Isabella LOVED this thing. and it has a freakin’ remote, people! genius. stand at the door and turn it on and off. and don’t think i didn’t play with it for hours. fun for mommy and for baby! (note. that’s not isabella in the photo. for some reason, i don’t think i have one of her with it)
12. The Infant Seat Bunting. i live in Canada. ’nuff said.
13. Monitors. i personally have no idea how people live without monitors. really, i don’t.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!