not in any order:
1. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest – Nicholson’s first Oscar win. and i missed it. i can’t believe it. and he can sell crazy like no one’s business.
2. Superman the Christopher Reeve version. not the crap that’s out now.
3. Kramer vs Kramer – it’s Dustin Hoffman and Meryl Streep. need i say more?
4. Die Hard – any
5. Lethal Weapon – any
6.Ã‚Â Clockwork Orange – it’s classic Kubrick. there’s no excuse. at least not a good one.
7. Braveheart – i know, i know. you don’t have to tell me.
8. Dances With Wolves – Kevin Costner doesn’t do it for me. he should have stopped at Field of Dreams. but this sucker won 7 Academy Awards. i should have seen it.
9. Blazing Saddles – Badges? We don’t need no stinking badges. ’nuff said.
10. Alien – everybody has seen this. everybody but me.
11. The Accused – I will never live this one down. it lost me the game of Trivial Pursuit because i’d never seen it. actually, i’d never even heard of it.
12. Rocky IV – i have seen the first Rocky. so that’s a start, i guess. but still, everyone says this one’s the best.
13. The Passion of the Christ – now this one is simply embarrassing. I wanted to see it when it came out. and i still want to see it.
***anyone else notice the abundance of Mel Gibson movies in this list?? hmmm..i wonder if it’s coincidental.
links to otherÃ‚Â Thursday Thirteens: