i’m it. been tagged by the ever-so-lovely Sadie. it’s the 9 Weird Things Meme. i’m to tell you internets 9 weird things about me (as if there are only 9…) and then tag 9 people to go ahead and do it too.
1. i blow my hair dry either completely naked or in a bra and underwear. always.
2. i only drink out of disposable containers. i cannot use a plastic cup (ew) or even a glass, even if i watched it come out of the dishwasher. oh, and once someone uses a cup of mine (including my children), i canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t drink out of it again.
3. i donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t drink enough during the day so when i get into bed at night, i open a water bottle, drink it, then fill it up about 4 more times and drink. and after that night, i will never use that water bottle again. but i wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t throw it out, either. it will sit on my bedside table until someone else throws it away. and every night i use a new bottle, so sometimes there will be 4 or 5 before the husband finally tosses them.
4. i always think people are talking about me. if i ever see people whispering or talking near me, i know they are talking about me. especially at work.
5. if iÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m ever having trouble falling asleep, i sing the song Ã¢â‚¬Å“we didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t start the fireÃ¢â‚¬Â in my head until iÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m asleep. it always works and iÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve never gotten to the end.
6. when i was younger, i was obsessed with the book and the movie called, Ã¢â‚¬Å“Alex: the Life of a Child.Ã¢â‚¬Â it was about a girl who died of cystic fibrosis. obsessed. to the point where i wanted to change my name to Alex.
7. i can’t take pills. seriously.Ã‚Â i have to whip my head back when i have to swallow a pill. iÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m so bad at swallowing pills that i would prefer to drink liquid medicine over the pill form. and if i have to take antibiotics, i actually ask if it comes in chewable form.
8. i have anxiety attacks when i have to order off of menus. i find them incredibly overwhelming. I want to try something new…but what if i don’t like it? then i’ve ruined my entire meal out. so, do i go with something i know i like just so i know i won’t be disappointed? it’s so stressful.
9. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
okay…let’s see…who can i