1. That Gardisil commercial that never says WHAT the product is, just that i should ask my doctor if it’s right for me.
ps. it’s for HPV. they could have just said that…
2. Getting a grocery cart with aÃ‚Â wonky wheel. or one that leans one way. i swear, i end up working up a sweat. and it’s not pretty.
case in point:
who looks somewhat….
4. people who think they are always right. and people who argue just for the sake of arguing – even if they know they are wrong. people who are “wait-to-talkers” aka people who really aren’t listening to you but are just waiting for you to stop talking so they can talk.
5. purse dogs. and dogs that look like rodents.
6. word verifications. i may have mentioned this
fifteen times once.
7. i keep buying pens…but there are NEVER any pens when i need one.
8. people who eat offensive-smelling food at their desks at work. ahem, like someone’s fish lunch yesterday. polluted the entire office. eat in the fuckin’ cafeteria, i say!
9. close talkers
10. dirty cutlery in restaurants…especially getting a wine glass with someone else’s lipstick on it.
11. women with beards. there is just no excuse for this. none.
12. bad drivers. the ones who don’t signal. the ones who can’t parallel park. the ones who can’t even park in a diagonal spot. people who park too closely to your car so you can’t get in. people who race through yellow lights so you can’t make your left. people who ride your ass.
13. Fergie. my favorite drag queen. what is josh duhamel thinking??!!