you’ve heard them before…certainly if you’ve ever read a high school yearbook (and i know high school yearbooks..i was the editor of mine. i even went to yearbook camp. no, i’m not joking. and yes, i’m slightly embarrassed about it). you know what they are…those unanswered questions…like the one about the tree…if a tree falls in the forest and no one’s around to see it, does it make a noise?
well…for my thursday thirteen, i thought i’d share my favorites (….and this one time? at yearbook camp?)
***edited to add: we are now going to clear up someÃ‚Â things about yearbook camp. yes, i went. but a) it was only for a week and b) it was a requirement. if i didn’t go, i couldn’t be editor
1. If nothing sticks to TEFLON, how do they made TEFLON stick to the pan?
2. why is there braille on the keypad at a drive-up ATM?
3. If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
4. why isn’t phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
5. If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, why are there locks on the doors?
6. If the Professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole on a boat?
7. why do people turn the radio down in their cars when they are looking for an address?
8. If a bird has only one wing, will it fly in circles?
9. Why does Hawaii have interstate highways?
10. If a mute swears, will his mother wash his hands with soap?
11. Do Roman paramedics refer to IV’s as 4′s?
12. Ever wonder why the man who invests your money is called a broker?
13. why is ‘brassiere’ singular but ‘panties’ is plural?
what about you? any good eternal questions for me?
****i’ve got one more to add! how come so many people do their thursday thirteens on wednesday??!!!