June 22 12

In case you were wondering why I’ll never sleep again, it is not because of Prometheus, but instead it is because of the zombie Theodor Herzl who is currently lounging on my sofa.

zombie theodore herzl

He’s going to eat my brains!

If this wasn’t the most bizarre school project, I have no idea what might be.

He is made out of yarn and button-eyes and stuffed PANTYHOSE.

You know, like the old dude says to H.I. “Son! You got a panty on your head!”

I hope zombie Theodor Herzl doesn’t eat my brains or steal Huggies. Either way, I’m probably going to watch Zombieland this morning and brush up on my cardio, in case I need to make a run for it.

And hope that he does a good Thriller dance.

1. For some reason that makes me think of Weekend at Bernie’s….hmmm

OMG. I’m totally going to put him in the passenger seat in my car and, like, take him to restaurants. hahahaha!

Kathy replied on

OMG Yes! And you can even drive in the HOV lane!!

Comment by Kathy on June 22, 2012
  2. I’m face booking you a picture so you know that I’ve been where you’re at and survived.

Comment by mara on June 22, 2012
  3. But isn’t it nice to have a dance partner who will never try to lead.

Comment by Sharon on June 22, 2012
  4. That thing is terrifying.

Your Raising Arizona reference was the best way ever to start out my day, though.

Comment by Meghan on June 22, 2012
  5. Imagine a whole room full of them, people! IT WAS FRIGHTENING!

Comment by Kristabella on June 22, 2012
  6. That is so creepy… I would tell you to run, but that wouldn’t really work, what with leaving your kids and all. Have you tried using him like the equally creepy elf on a shelf? Secretly move him around the house at night and scare the shit out of everyone. Or how about using it as a scarecrow? You need one in your neighbourhood right? ;)

Comment by Sandy on June 22, 2012
  7. Send her stuffed person to me, for reals. I would love it for Halloween.

(seriously. not kidding.)