October 22 11

October 17th, 2011

Sweater and blouse: Jacob

Jeans: AG (from anthropologie). They are legit jeggings; they have an elastic waist and everything.

Boots: Aldo

Hair: SHORT

October 18th, 2011

Sweater: RW&Co

Skirt: Gap

Boots: Aldo

Hair: Still short

October 19th mysteriously disappeared. I wore a red cardigan. Curious, that.

October 20th, 2011

Sweater: RW&Co

Skirt: Jacob

Socks: Target

Boots: Aldo (notice the theme yet?)

Necklaces: LOFT and Lia Sophia, via Jenbshaw

October 21st, 2011

Sweater: Target

Shirt: Gap

Jeans: Paige

Shoes: Shoedazzle

1. Love the first look a lot (the color!), and I can’t believe that last sweater is from Target, what a score!

Comment by Tammi Marie on October 22, 2011
  2. Looking great! I love the Jacob sweater, that color looks great on you and nice collection of boots…obsesses are we? :))

Comment by ella on October 22, 2011
  3. The grey Target sweater is my favorite. I need.

It was such a great buy. and I totally just threw it in my cart. We were in a huge rush…it was like, supermarket sweep. That was the name of that show, right?

Tammi Marie replied on

Just ordered the sweater in oatmeal! It’s strange, the website says it’s not available in stores and I looked really hard in the store yesterday and could not find it.

I would guess that different stores carry different things?
    I mean…we don’t even have Target in CAnada…so, I guess…consider yourself lucky? Hee!

Comment by Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] on October 22, 2011
  4. I love those photos and especially the fashion of hers…Thanks for the idea…

Comment by Solen on October 24, 2011
  5. Oct 17: Yoga pants, white t-shirt
    Oct 18: Yoga pants, white t-shirt
    Oct 19: Yoga pants, black t-shirt (I was feeling particularly playful that day)
    Oct 20: Yoga pants, white tank, hoodie

Can you please come and dress me?

In a heartbeat.
    I would LOVE to dress you!
    xoxo

Comment by Sharon on October 24, 2011
  6. I like the way you combined your outfits. They all look so stylish. I so love the RW&Co sweater. You look so pretty.

Comment by Helen on October 25, 2011
  7. BAM! that last sweater!

Comment by the grumbles on October 25, 2011
  8. Your article Inside Ali’s Closet: Week of October 17th | Cheaper Than Therapy write very well, thank you share!

Comment by fake real louis vuitton bag on June 9, 2013