July 13 11

…the mice will take videos of themselves, apparently.

Well, lookie here what I found on my iMac. They are, like, double rainbow good, I think.

Just y’all wait until I upload the video of her singing I’m Just a Kid by Simple Plan, because that is going viral. Obviously.

1. These remind me of the multiple times Zoe has gotten her hands on the flip video thingy. The girl will fill up the hour with short clips of her doing random documentary films around the house.

Comment by Colleen on July 13, 2011
  2. My 3 year old loved these… “can I watch the fish girl again?”

Hahaha. THE FISH GIRL.

Comment by Jessica on July 14, 2011
  3. She is too funny.

Can she come over and teach me how to make videos, please?

I would LOVE to know who taught HER how to make them. hee!

Comment by Meghan on July 14, 2011
  4. made of win :D

Comment by Mari on July 14, 2011
  5. ahahahaha. just when i thought the parachute video was the funniest thing i’d ever seen, along comes the fish video. i can’t stop laughing!!!

START GRABBIN’

Comment by adina on July 14, 2011
  6. These are so hilarious! I can’t stop watching them! The bird one is my favorite, but the fish one is a close second!!!

Oh, Bella! AWESOME!

Comment by Kristabella on July 14, 2011
  7. Your kid is adorable. How did she learn to use your mac. Did you taught her how to do that or she just learned it by herself out of curiosity? In any case, she looks good on the video and seems to have enjoyed it much. She’s very imaginative.

Comment by Jake on July 14, 2011
  8. I don’t have sound on my work computer. Boo. I’ll have to come back tonight. :)

YES. You HAVE To watch with sound!

Comment by Angella on July 14, 2011
  9. Ok, the parachute and fish are funny, but the second one with the Bellezilla version of beat-boxing kills me dead. I am bookmarking this for frequent viewing.

Comment by Jen on July 15, 2011
  10. [...] remember way back when I found all the hidden videos Isabella had taken of herself in the trash on my [...]

Pingback by » When The Cat’s, Um, Still at Work Cheaper Than Therapy on July 22, 2011