June 9 10

Some things survived MakeupGateTwentyTen.

Some things, however, did not.

4 eye shadows. Shroom, Naked Lunch, Woodwinked, Retrospeck.

1 blush. Cubic.

1 bronzer. Golden

2 lipsticks. Plum Dandy. Viva Glam V.

1 lipgloss. Viva Glam V.

1 mascara. Zoom Lash.

1 foundation. Select SPF 15. NW20.

And I thought tuition was expensive.

1. I don’t understand the purpose. She’s old enough to understand that there is stuff IN the bag, right?

Also, I wear NW20 too!

Comment by Kristabella on June 9, 2010
  2. I think I need those eyeshadows. I have retrospeck, and have wanted shroom. Sorry about your makeup, that sucks.

Comment by TammiMarie on June 9, 2010
  3. K – She turned on the sink in the middle of the night and didn’t realize that my makeup bag was IN the sink.

Comment by ali on June 9, 2010
  4. I wear NW20 also! I am so, so sorry about the loss of your makeup. That really sucks.

Comment by Jen on June 9, 2010
  5. My dog ate half of my Viva Glam…I still use it. Teeth marks and all.

Comment by suzanne on June 9, 2010
  6. It’s a sign that you should just start going au natural.

Comment by Avitable on June 10, 2010
  7. This makes me so SAD.

(I use almost every one of the items you listed.)

Comment by Angella on June 10, 2010
  8. Angella….why does this not surprise me at all?? hahaha!
    xoxo

Comment by ali on June 10, 2010
  9. Those things all look fine!

Comment by Miss Britt on June 10, 2010
  10. Oh wait – those are the replacements you bought, aren’t they?

Comment by Miss Britt on June 10, 2010
  11. [...] I learned to wear makeup from the ever-so-kind gay men who work behind the MAC makeup counter. Yes. I am a big fan. It’s easy for me to let them tell me what colors work best for my skin type and how to look [...]

Pingback by Seven Best Drugstore Makeup and Cleanser Finds | Curvy Girl Guide on January 21, 2011
  12. [...] I learned to wear makeup from the ever-so-kind gay men who work behind the MAC makeup counter. Yes. I am a big fan. It’s easy for me to let them tell me what colors work best for my skin type and how to look [...]

Pingback by My Seven Best Drugstore Beauty Finds — Brittany Herself - Curvy Girl Guide on March 30, 2013