(and i never miss a good opportunity to social climb…or take pictures of myself…kidding, of course. well, mostly.)
This is my first. I pray that they’ll get better.
anyone want to play along??? all you need is a flickr account and a camera (and i should hope you’ve got both already!)
BEHOLD! it’s the 27 questions. i pray i don’t bore you to death. **um, on second thought…i found this way too boring to even fill out, so i’ve shortened it. now it’s just the 10 questions…. (and i’ll spare you the moonbeams and the angels of death and mummies in your bedroom. but i did leave in the radioactive vegetables…)
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up? oooh…this is a toughie. perhaps, Fergie. i can’t stand her. Michael Jackson? would be fun to see him explode. the Bush twins.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
The Black Crowes. I also would like to wipe them off of my ipod, if possible (the husband has infected it)
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
Juliette Lewis. Tom Cruise. Courtney Love. Kevin Federline.
4. What is your favorite cheese?
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
The grilled eggplant sandwich from Cheesecake Factory. yum.
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Sir Jude Law. hands down. mmm..and legs down too.
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?
Jared Leto. once he’s had a shower, though.
8. What is your favorite curse word?
9. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be? i am most definitely stopping time. oh, yeah! (and did anyone watch Hereos this week?? i’m stopping time and then i’m going to Vegas, baby!)
10.What’s your theme song?
“Only the Good Die Young” by Billy Joel.