|Thirteen of the best movie scenes ever
I could probably do 30 of these…but here are 13 of my favorite. not in any order.
3. When Harry Met Sally. the Orgasm. Meg Ryan fakes it like no one’s business. But the real climax of the scene? Rob Reiner’s mother delivering the line, “I’ll have what she’s having.”
4. On the Waterfront. Marlon Brando signature moment. “I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender,” he says. “I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let’s face it.”
5. A Few Good Men. The courtroom. “I want the truth!” “You can’t handle the truth.”
6. The Usual Suspects. Having just heard Verbal’s testimony, Agent Kujan sits back and takes a look at his noticeboard. His coffee crashes to the floor, and he realises he’s been had.
7. Cool Hand Luke. nobody can eat 50 eggs.
8. Gone With the Wind. Rhett’s kiss-off to the tearful Scarlett. “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn” closes the door on a tortured romance and Hollywood’s most treasured epic.
9. The Graduate. “Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?”
10. The Godfather. too many to choose from. but, the infamous horse head scene has got to be the best. (i’m sure many will argue).
11. The Big Lebowski. Walter wants to throw Donnie’s ashes into the sea, but the wind blows it directly into the Dude’s face.
12. Dirty Dancing. Sure, no body puts baby in a corner, but the scene where they are practicing the lift in the water is the movie’s best scene by far. so hot.
13. To Kill a Mockingbird. Scout meets Boo Radley. it’s Robert Duvall’s only scene in the movie, and it only lasts 3 minutes, but it kills me. Scout’s “Hey Boo” was just perfect.
(leave your link in comments, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll add you here!)
August 31 06