February 7 05

the girl scout cookie.
oh, yet another delicacy that they don’t have in Canada. Surprise, surprise.
oh, how i miss my thin mints, caramel delites…shortbread…peanut butter patties…peanut butter sandwich…mmmm…

someone..please…help out a desperate pregnant woman!!

1. I’m back! ;-)

I TOLD youd I’d order some here when the sheet came around. Hell, ill mail you the ones i ordered for myself, you could use them more than me.
    Doesn’t canada have some version of girl scouts?!

Comment by obabe on February 7, 2005
  2. oh my goodness….i forgot you said that you would get me some…i was counting on my parents…but that was a bust…

nice to see you back online!

Comment by Ali on February 7, 2005
  3. Sorry, no cookies here, but I’d be happy to send you a twinkie or two from my stash.

Comment by Beth Fish on February 7, 2005
  4. Oohhh…thin mints are my favorites! When they come around this year should we buy you a box?

Comment by Rude Cactus on February 8, 2005
  5. If you really want some, AND I MEAN REALLY, I can get you some and mail them to you. Its the last week for extra orders.
    Give a buzz at tishpt@hotmail.com
    and let me know.

Comment by Tisha from Texas on February 28, 2005
  6. If you really want some, AND I MEAN REALLY, I can get you some and mail them to you. Its the last week for extra orders.
    Give a buzz at tishpt@hotmail.com
    and let me know.

Comment by Tisha from Texas on February 28, 2005
  7. If you really want some, AND I MEAN REALLY, I can get you some and mail them to you. Its the last week for extra orders.
    Give a buzz at tishpt@hotmail.com
    and let me know.

Comment by Tisha from Texas on February 28, 2005
  8. If you really want some, AND I MEAN REALLY, I can get you some and mail them to you. Its the last week for extra orders.
    Give a buzz at tishpt@hotmail.com
    and let me know.

Comment by Tisha from Texas on February 28, 2005
  9. If you really want some, AND I MEAN REALLY, I can get you some and mail them to you. Its the last week for extra orders.
    Give a buzz at tishpt@hotmail.com
    and let me know.

Comment by Tisha from Texas on February 28, 2005
  10. If you really want some, AND I MEAN REALLY, I can get you some and mail them to you. Its the last week for extra orders.
    Give a buzz at tishpt@hotmail.com