Okay…here are the rules:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; add your blog’s name in the #5 spot. You need to link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross-pollination of your chosen blogs.
Here are the things I miss:
1. I miss the first day of school. I miss buying the new school supplies – going down the aisles and picking pens and pencils and notebooks and agenda books and a brand new backpack. i miss getting a new outfit and laying it out the night before. I miss opening up a brand new notebook and starting to write. I miss starting fresh.
2. I miss seeing my siblings on a regular basis. This has become something we completely took for granted as kids. Nowadays, i have a sister in Nashville, a brother in New York and a brother in Dallas. We are all over the place and it’s so damn hard to get together.
3. I miss camp. Camp was the BEST. No worries, an automatic tan, a summer away from your family.
4. I miss eating whatever i wanted – – and enjoying it – – without thinking about gaining weight.
5. I miss the lilacs. we had these gorgeous purple lilacs on the side of our old house on Clovernook in Glendale. to this day, whenever i smell lilacs, i think of the good ole’ days.