we’ll all heard this question before…and most people have the same stock answers. Jesus. Einstein. Hitler. Martin Luther King. my grandmother. George Washington.
so…i hereby give you my list of people i’d like to dine with. some are outside the box, while some, like Miss Frank, most definitely stay inside the box.
1. Bruce Wayne – dude is getting outed. but which bruce to invite? Michael Keaton? Val Kilmer? George Clooney? Christian Bale? or shall we go old school and invite Adam West?
2. Anne Frank
3. Elvis Presley – the tubby version
4. Oprah – I want to talk about the couch jumping/Tom Cruise incident. and the James Frey incident. and her
magicians make-up artists whoÃ‚Â make her go from:
5. Kurt Cobain
6. Holly Golightly
7. Britney Spears
9. Robin Williams – only for the Bono side-by-side comparison
10. Dane Cook – but only if he’s ordering the chicken sangwich. and asking for ketchup.
11. Takero Kobayashi – does this one really need explanation?
12. Barbie – so we can talk about what has become of her dynasty. and how she feels about whore barbie. (she can come out of the box for the meal. i’ll allow it)
13. Abe Lincoln
wanna come? it’s going to be a grand ole time.
who would you invite??